Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I AM:YOUR HERO Review


This band could be summed up in just one word: AWESOME. They are going to go FAR and they have the advantage of youth on their side. Not only will they go very far in this business, but they’ll be able to do it for a LONG time.  I sense an invasion of great music on the air waves and I think IA:YH will be the band leading the way. 

It’s not often that I can listen to everything an artist has and like EVERY SINGLE SONG. Seriously, they are bad ass. 

I could talk about a couple of their songs and call it good, but I can’t pick favorites. All of the songs I’ve listened to are amazing. They just have this sound that blows you away. They’re a three piece band, which is something I greatly appreciate; it takes a lot of guts to get up on stage with just the bare minimum. They let their music do all the talking. And this is definitely something you worth listening to.

There is something about their sound; I can’t put my finger on it. I think that they would appeal greatly to the younger generation, as well as us “older” music lovers. The lyrics are catchy and the music gets your toes tapping. You find yourself singing along hours after you last listened and then you have to go and listen some more! 

This band is going to fly through the roof. Once they get off the ground and start running again they’re going to EXPLODE. With the continued support of their fans and the recruitment of new fans this band isn’t going to know what hit them in a couple years. Soon they’ll have all of us who truly love music saying, yes, you are my hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment